Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Woman electrocuted by cellphone being charged
By Jorge Hallare

LEGAPI CITY, June 20 (PNA) -- Her parents found their 27-year-old daughter lying on the floor, believed electrocuted by the cellphone she was charging, inside their house in Canda St., Barangay Concepcion Pequeña, Naga City, Camarines Sur at about 1 p.m. Sunday.

A police report said her parents found Angelie B. Regalado lying on the floor at the second story of their house while the burned cellphone was still on top of her breast near her neck, making them conclude that the lady was charging her cellphone.

The cellphone's wire and insulator were also burned and still plugged in the female socket.

Her parents tried to rush Regalado to the Mother Seton Hospital but she was pronounced dead on arrival by the attending doctor. (PNA) LAP/FGS/JH/CBD/EBP